QWO Cellulite Injections
Ready to get to the bottom of your cellulite? Ask us about Qwo® (c clostridium histolyticum-aaes)—the first and only FDA-approved injectable for cellulite—available today at Simply Radiant in Las Vegas. Learn more about important safety information and all that this new cellulite injectable has to offer you.
- Visible Results In As Little As 3 Treatments
- Clinically Proven
- FDA Approved
What Is QWO®?
QWO® is a prescription medicine used to treat moderate to severe cellulite in the buttocks of adult women.
There are 3 things that, together, contribute to cellulite: fibrous bands under the skin get thicker, skin thins, and fat cells get larger–pushing against the skin and creating dimples. So, those lumps and dimples aren’t the result of your eating or exercising habits, meaning that eating less and exercising more aren’t going to specifically target cellulite.
The enzymes in QWO® are believed to target the main causes of cellulite and stimulate the growth of new collagen for smoother, more toned looking skin. Kind of like Botox, for your butt.
Important Safety Information
This new shot for cellulite is an exciting treatment for those of us who have struggled to love our derrières, but it may not be for everyone. It’s important to be familiar with the risks and contraindications. We want you to look great and be safe.
Do not receive QWO® if you: are allergic to collagenase or to any of the ingredients in QWO, or have an active infection at the treatment area.
QWO may cause serious side effects, including:
- Allergic (hypersensitivity) Reactions, Including Anaphylaxis – Call your healthcare provider right away if you have hives, trouble breathing, low blood pressure, swollen face, chest pain, dizziness or fainting after receiving QWO®.
- Injection Site Bruising – Before receiving QWO®, tell your healthcare provider if you: have a bleeding problem, are pregnant or may become pregnant, nursing or plan to nurse. You and your healthcare provider should decide if you will receive QWO® or breastfeed.
- Tell your healthcare provider about all the medicines you take, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins and herbal supplements. Especially tell your healthcare provider if you take a medicine that prevents the clotting of your blood (antiplatelet or anticoagulant).
- The most common side effects of QWO® include: injection site bruising, pain, areas of hardness, itching, redness, discoloration, swelling and warmth in the treatment area.
- These are not all the possible side effects of QWO®. Call your healthcare provider for medical advice about side effects. You are encouraged to report side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA.
What Is A QWO® Cellulite Injection Treatment Like?
Once we’ve determined that you’re a great candidate for QWO®, it’s time to get prepared for your treatment. If you are taking supplements that would cause a problem, we may ask you to wait up to two weeks for your appointment.
On procedure day, you will lay on the treatment table front down and relax your body. Your aesthetic professional will choose the areas of dimpled cellulite that are the most likely to respond to treatment. Then, we will inject QWO® into the fat layers of each dimple.
We’ll target between six and twelve dimples on each buttock. Your cellulite injections will take around ten minutes. Then, you’ll be asked to stay in the same position for another five minutes. We can repeat your treatment in another three weeks, for a total of three injections.
Recovery & Downtime Of Cellulite Shots
Ready for a non-surgical cellulite treatment? We don’t blame you, especially since you can expect no downtime. Just to make sure none of the side effects catch you off guard, let’s go over some of the most common ones.
- Soreness – Like you’ve just finished a great butt workout.
- Nodules – For the first seven to ten days.
- Bruising – The most common and most noticeable side effect. Most patients experience decreased amounts of bruising that lasts for decreased amounts of time with each additional treatment.
Get QWO® In Las Vegas
Next time you’re visiting our Las Vegas med spa, don’t forget to ask about the first and only FDA-approved injectable for cellulite: QWO® (collagenase clostridium histolyticum- aaes). Let’s talk about a different way to treat cellulite and get a smoother-looking butt that’s fun to show off. Schedule your consultation at Simply Radiant today.